There has been a dental practice in the village of Abbots Langley for over 90 years. It was originally in a house on the high street and for the last 60 years it has been on the first floor above the post office on the corner of the high street and abbots road.
As far as we can tell from our patients’ recollections, Mr Edward Porter (1945-52), Mr Hall and then Mr Kay were dentists in the village up to 1965. From then on Michael Colin was the main dentist here from 1965 to 1996. In 1996 he retired and his son, Richard took over the partnership with Michael’s other partner, Desmond Evans. Desmond retired in 2016.
The practice is situated on the first floor above the post office overlooking the high street. There is free parking for 150 cars in a car park situated behind the shops opposite our entrance. Access to the practice is by external stairs by the side of the post office at the start of Abbots Road. We are happy to see all patients at the practice who are able to come up the stairs. At the practice we are able to see children on the NHS up to 18 years of age and adults on a Private basis.
Our opening times
Our opening times are: